Within the framework of the European SME Week 2015, APRE is organizing the “SPACE week in Rome - 2015”. The event will be hosted by the Italian Space Agency from the 21st to the 23rd October 2015.
The event will be aimed to universities, research centres, industry, SMEs and SME associations, local administrations with the view of providing new opportunities and competitive advantages for the participants and offering strategic networking opportunities.
Activities covered during the SPACE week:
- Latest trends in space technologies
- Short, sharp 20 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know key R&D players offering their capabilities
- Find solutions to your technical/development problems – Matchmaking with organisations offering or seeking solutions.
- Stimulate the technology transfer from/to the SPACE sector
For more information: https://www.b2match.eu/spaceweek-italy