If you are an early-stage entrepreneur who will either need funding now or in the future, then you will need help. You can try to figure it out on your own or you can learn from people who have already done this successfully. To succeed you will need to work your own network and you will need to tap into other people’s networks. You will also need some special communication skills if you are going to be able to connect quickly, make a lasting good first impression and then be able to persuade investors to support your company’s growth.
If you have a sense of urgency about this, then you cannot afford to wait or leave this to chance. Many entrepreneurs fail because they don’t get the help they need at the time that they need it most. Take advantage of a unique offer. You have been invited to an Investment Readiness Programme (IRP) that is special. It has been designed to quickly and effectively teach you some of the tools necessary in order to obtain funding and grow your business. Great entrepreneurs are usually serial entrepreneurs. They learn the rules of the game and they are most often successful in raising capital again and again. Wouldn’t you like to learn some of these skills? The IRP will provide you with the opportunity to learn and to benefit from other’s experience and networks.
Benefits to entrepreneurs:
• Get your business ready for investors and customers
• Clarify your company’s Unique Selling Proposition
• Learn to communicate your value in a brief but powerful way
• Create a 15-?second elevator pitch for power/speed networking
• Prepare, present and perfect an 8-?minute investor presentation
• Learn how to peed-?up your overall business development cycle