The European Space Agency (ESA) is organising an ESA Innovation Exchange - When Space Meets Health workshop that will be held at ESA-ESTEC premises in Noordwijk, The Netherlands on 8 November 2016.
The purpose of this workshop is to convene non-space healthcare experts to discuss cross-synergies for future strategic scientific and technological R&D partnerships or co-developments. Participants will have a unique opportunity to both share ideas with the Agency and discover the various collaboration opportunities in the field of Health offered by ESA.
An overview of Health-related projects supported by ESA will be presented will be followed by 5 splinter sessions on the following topics:
· Remote and autonomous healthcare monitoring and intervention
· Advanced medical diagnostics and therapies, imaging and point-of-care and eHealth technologies
· Health issues associated with ageing and sedentary population
· Genetics and personalised medicine
· Environmental risk assessment models, surveillance, protection and countermeasures
In case you have any questions, please feel free to send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you at ESTEC on 8 November 2016.