The European Space Week is the leading event for the European space programmes in 2019. It brings together business, policy-makers, international experts and the space application user community. The event will present first-hand insights into the European Union’s Space Programmes Copernicus, EGNOS and Galileo and updates on the New Space Economy, as well as discussing how space solutions can contribute to a sustainable Europe and a sustainable future.
With a mix of keynotes, panel discussions, networking opportunities, business matchmaking sessions and exhibitions, it provides the perfect setup for a productive exchange of game-changing ideas, future trends and current challenges.
Helsinki Congress Paasitorni
Tuesday to Thursday
December 3 to 5, 2019
In the past 2 editions, Portuguese ESA BIC companies have been awarded Copernicus Master prizes:
- Spacelayer technologies, 2017: https://copernicus-masters.com/winner/soul-sensor-observation-of-urban-life/
- Cybele, 2018: https://copernicus-masters.com/winner/cybele-making-business-above-profit/.
We are anxious to know the 2019 results!
- Delox, on of our incubatees, won an EIT Health InnoStarts competitionNovember 07, 2019
- AI Moonshot Challenge, the 1st worldwide competition to combine AI and emerging space technologies to fight maritime wasteNovember 05, 2019
- Aerospace engineering: challenges for future teaching and reserachOctober 16, 2019