This call for Kick-start Activities, dedicated to the theme "Ageing Population", is opened to ideas for services addressed to the ageing population as a whole, local authorities, carers, the (national) health and social care system, residential homes, technology and service providers and other relevant stakeholders in this sector.
Such services may include for example:
1. Health and care: mobile health, tele-home, remote monitoring, fall prevention, wearable devices
2. Independent living: smart home, home automation, lifestyle intervention, remote workplace, personal assistance
3. Safety and security: surveillance, emergency response, extreme weather and pollution alerts
4. Social, leisure and education: social interaction, remote education, remote occupation, entertainment, (outdoor) mobility
The Kick-start activity proposed must demonstrate the relevant exploitation of space-based data and technology for instance: Satellite communications, Satellite navigation, Earth observation or Human spaceflight technologies.
For more information, please visit the webpage: https://goo.gl/WHnOZg
Or attend one of the webinars on this thematic call - April 11th and 18th, 16:00 (CET).
Deadline for submitting proposals: 29th May
- Delox, on of our incubatees, won an EIT Health InnoStarts competitionNovember 07, 2019
- AI Moonshot Challenge, the 1st worldwide competition to combine AI and emerging space technologies to fight maritime wasteNovember 05, 2019
- Aerospace engineering: challenges for future teaching and reserachOctober 16, 2019