Call for business opportunity and technical viability of new applications and services exploiting one or more space assets (e.g. Satellite Communications, Satellite Navigation, Earth Observation, Human Space Flight Technology).
Opened to ideas for services addressed to "Food Security", for either decision makers, food suppliers and distributors, transport companies and other relevant stakeholders in this sector.
Such services may include for example:
1. Full organic/fairtrade food traceability: to provide full traceability in order to support food suppliers and manufacturers during the certification process while offering a better experience to the consumers and increase their food awareness.
2. Improvement of the food supply chain: to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of one or more elements of the food supply chain (e.g. process, transport, storage, distribution).
3. Management of water and food resources: to assess the impact of natural events on food and water resources availability and on the volatility of food price in order to improve the management of resources.
Free webinars on May 11th, and May 24th 16:00 (CET)
Register here: https://goo.gl/MYVbP0
Deadline for applications: July 10th
- Delox, on of our incubatees, won an EIT Health InnoStarts competitionNovember 07, 2019
- AI Moonshot Challenge, the 1st worldwide competition to combine AI and emerging space technologies to fight maritime wasteNovember 05, 2019
- Aerospace engineering: challenges for future teaching and reserachOctober 16, 2019