Kick-Start Activities are a new and simplified ESA's funding scheme. The activities will be funded up to 75%, with ESA providing a maximum of € 60,000.
The thematic Calls for Kick-start Activities are open to any industry in IAP participating Member States. They are designed to be particularly interesting for SMEs and start-ups looking for opportunities to develop their ideas for new business applications. The registration process has been simplified: only a single document with a maximum of 20 pages is required.
In the second semester 2017, six Thematic Calls for Kick-start Activities will be
• FinTech (July 10th - September 19th)
• Wildlife Protection (July 31st - October 11th)
• People Mobility (September 20th - October 31st)
• Arctic/Sub-Arctic Regions (October 12th - November 23rd)
• Space for Municipalities (November 1st - December 13th)
• Com. Climate Service (November 24th- January 16th)
With Kick-Start activities, ESA aims to make it easier for entrepreneurs and start-ups to participate in the ARTES IAP program, supporting the emergence of new business services and applications that rely on spatial data and resources.
To know more please check: https://goo.gl/ytpEua
- Delox, on of our incubatees, won an EIT Health InnoStarts competitionNovember 07, 2019
- AI Moonshot Challenge, the 1st worldwide competition to combine AI and emerging space technologies to fight maritime wasteNovember 05, 2019
- Aerospace engineering: challenges for future teaching and reserachOctober 16, 2019