Space Moves! an event jointly organised by ESA and the Space Administration of the German Aerospace Centre (DLR) to promote space-enabled services with a major focus on transport and mobility will occur next September 18th and 19th in Berlin.
This 7th edition of ESA’s annual ARTES Applications workshop will bring together companies, users, experts, entrepreneurs, and the vibrant startup scene to foster partnerships, spark new ideas, and inform about ESA funding and support opportunities.
The Space Moves! Business Idea Competition - which deadline was extended to September 3th – is a competition for new space-enabled business concepts.
The most promising ideas will be selected to pitch at the Space Moves! event in Berlin. The workshop attendees and the judge panel will vote for their preferred ideas. The winners will be announced during the second day of the event.
This prize for the winning ideia includes:
European Space Agency cash prizes:
o 1st prize: €3,000
o 2nd prize: €1,500
o 3rd prize: €500
• Eligible travel expenses to the Space Moves! event in Berlin, Germany, covered by the Space Administration of the German Aerospace Centre (DLR)
• Coaching by representatives of the P3 Group during the Space Moves! event
• Access to ESA Business Applications to develop the idea further and explore funding
Do you want to know how to enter the Competition? The submission is very simple. You only have to download the Space Moves! Business Idea Pitch Form, fill it and submit it to email@example.com with subject "2017 Space Moves! Business Idea Competition" before the deadline: 3 September 2017, 23:59 CEST
- Delox, on of our incubatees, won an EIT Health InnoStarts competitionNovember 07, 2019
- AI Moonshot Challenge, the 1st worldwide competition to combine AI and emerging space technologies to fight maritime wasteNovember 05, 2019
- Aerospace engineering: challenges for future teaching and reserachOctober 16, 2019